Community outreach and service is a vital part of what we do at Crown of Life. Many organizations use our facilities throughout the year. For example, it is our pleasure to partner with the Boy & Girl Scouts of America to provide these young children a place to gather each week and grow into fine young men and women. We are also proud to offer a meeting place for our military veterans. The American Legion, Post 20 meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7 PM. Refer to our events calendar to find out more about organizations that meet at Crown of Life.
Additionally, the Rigby Farmer’s Market is held at Crown of Life each Wednesday from 4-8 pm during the summer months. Visit their Facebook page for details about the specific dates or if you would like to become a vendor.
Beginning in fall 2019, Crown of Life will be hosting the Christian Release Time for Rigby High School students. Learn more about this amazing program for our youth.
Some of our outreach and service projects include:
- Hometown Heroes – Honoring our first responders each month
- Project Easter – Easter gifts and food for families in need
- We’ve Got Your Back – Backpacks and school supplies for children in need
- Angel Tree – Christmas gifts for children of incarcerated parents
- Stuff-a-Stocking – Christmas gifts for children in foster care
- JOY: A Jefferson County Christmas – A county-wide Christmas celebration
- Project Christmas – Christmas gifts and food for families in need in Jefferson County
- Food Drives – Support our local food pantry, the Giving Cupboard
Crown of Life also participates in community events, including Rigby Stampede Days, Kids Day at the Jefferson County Fair, and Trick or Treat Main Street.
Do you have a need to use our facility? Or maybe a great idea on how we can be more active in the community? Contact us and let us know what is on your mind.